Top Five Vitamins to Achieve a More Beautiful and Clearer SkinJuly 10, 2018
It is common knowledge that vitamins and minerals help in keeping every organ of your body functioning well. Now, what about your skin? The skin is also an organ, the biggest even; so, it is no exception. Below are the top five vitamins that you should think about consuming to make your skin clearer and more beautiful.
1. Vitamin A: This vitamin is essential for the maintenance of normal skin cell life cycle. If you lack Vitamin A in your system, your skin becomes more prone to wrinkles, fragile and dry. By being Vitamin A deficient, some skin treatment procedures may not give you the most satisfying results. By incorporating enough vitamin A in your body, your skin will be able to deal with early signs of wrinkles and fine lines. Some women have already learned too late that hiding their wrinkles and fine lines using thick layers of makeup will never do the trick. As early as you can, it is better that you improve on your skin’s condition the natural way and with retinoids. There are over-the-counter Vitamin A derivates that you can purchase in the market that provide you all of these benefits and more minus the sun sensitivity and irritation effects. You just have to be patient enough to see the results.
2. Vitamin B complex: This refers to a group of vitamins including vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, and folate. Vitamins B1 and B2 help in the production of energy in the cells. You could suffer from dermatitis if you are deficient from these two vitamins. Deficiencies in lesser amounts might not be noticeable but in some way, they lead to damaging your skin little by little. One of the best skin benefits of vitamin B complex is that they keep your skin moisturized and give you a healthier glow. Vitamins B3 and B5 help in retaining moisture effectively. Vitamin B3 is also considered a much milder option to acidic exfoliators like salicylic acid and glycolic acid.
3. Vitamin C, copper, and iron: The combination of copper, iron, and vitamin C are crucial to the synthesis of collagen. Collagen is one of the key elements of the skin. It helps in protecting your skin and in enhancing its resilience and structural support Having deficient content of these nutrients makes your skin less resilient and decreases your skin’s ability to heal faster. One of the key benefits to having enough vitamin C ensures that your skin is better repaired from the harsh effects of the sun. Such vitamin is also considered an effective antioxidant.
4. Vitamin E: The repair of rough and dry skin is the main purpose of this vitamin. This is also considered a powerful antioxidant that is typically found among creams and lotions with its moisturizing capability. Again, it helps in enabling your skin to better retain its moisture.
5. Vitamin K: If you suffer from dark under-eye circles, then this vitamin helps you a lot in this regard. Of course, you must be sure to get a good night’s sleep. However, using some topical vitamin K around the eyes helps in protecting your under-eyes from getting discoloration. This vitamin is also used to treat spider veins.